Thursday, June 3, 2010

Two Hands


This a story that I found and it is really profound, It is about our savior. "While walking in in the sand one day I tripped and fell and while I lay two hands reached out to lift me high. One hand was moist, the other dry. One hand was tattered,worn,and abused. The other hand soft, smooth and unused. I knew not which hand to take in mine to lift me up and guide me through time. For one hand would lead me back home to God, the other away from the iron rod. Cautiously I picked the tattered, torn hand it lifted me up and again I could stand. I knew then I'd picked the Lord's helping hand, for Satan would've left me there in the sand. I wondered why His hand was so worn and abused and then I remembered how much it was used." -Kara Bishop I read this and was thinking how many times has the Lord reached out his hand to us? I know he has for me and I know that he will for you if you ask and remember who can bring you back to God.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for that quote. It's so good to know that the Lord knows and understands us and is right alongside us, helping us with the work of carrying our burdens!

    ReplyDelete