Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Love At Home


“We can begin to become more diligent and concerned at home by telling the people we love that we love them. Such expressions do not need to be flowery or lengthy. We simply should sincerely and frequently express love.”- David A. Bednar

I really think that our lives and our family relationships would be helped out so much as we strive to tell the people we love(namely our family members) that we love them. I know that as I have been out on my mission I have learned how much my family really does mean to me.

I know that as a member of the church our families are blessed. And as we live the gospel of Jesus Christ, we can live with our family forever.

2 comments:

  1. I love you blog. Thank you. Sister Christensen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was out early this morning weeding in the yard. I also was like to do this early because it is quiet and I can ponder things as I do this. I was think kind of on the same lines. How much I love my family and that I am so lucky and blessed to have them in my life. I am grateful that we are a forever family. This helps me to live the gospel better. Because I never want to be away from any of you. Keep up the good work that you are doing. Love Mom

    ReplyDelete