Saturday, June 26, 2010

Choices


"You live in a time of great challenges and opportunities. As spirit sons of heavenly parents, you are free to make the right choices. This requires hard work, self-discipline, and an optimistic outlook, which will bring joy and freedom into your life now and in the future."- Dieter F. Uchtdorf

This quote is awesome, because it dose take a lot to make the right choice. It seems like in my life that the choices that are the hardest to decided, are the ones that take the most effort. I have done a lot of prayer, asking for help and trying my best to really listen so I know how I can make the decisions I need to make. It is hard because you have all sorts of influences good and bad that are helping you as well as hindering you, so we need to do our best to make the right choices. I know that as we prayerfully ask for help in the big decision that we need to make and put forth effort to work and make the right choice because it will affect the rest of your life.

PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS!!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Elder Rose, Thanks for your post. A family member of mine going through a rough time right now needs this quote. I'll give it to him. Thanks and have a good week. Sister Christensen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that decision making is one of the reasons I need the gospel so badly--my aunt called my 20s the decade of decisions, and it totally is! But because I pray and I try to live righteously, I can trust that God won't let me get TOO far off the beaten track. It's reassuring. --Jess

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a powerful statement. We need to always remember it. Our lives will be much happier if we would remember this always. We appreciate the good influence that you are to us. Keep up the good Work that you are doing !!!

    ReplyDelete