Sunday, June 13, 2010

Talents

"Talents, like oil, is discovered in unexpected places and in surprising quantities."- A.A. Stambaugh.
I really like this quote cause it just made me realize that all of us have talents. The hard part is to find them. And after we find them we need to use them to help those around us, so that they ca find there hidden talents.

I love the parable in the Bible about the talents Found in Matt 25:14-30 I know that it was talking about money but we can relate it to our lives in the talents the lord has given us. And as we go and share our talents with those around us we find that we have even more talents. On the other hand if we are selfish and try to keep our talents hidden we will not gain any more.
So I would invite you to find those talents even though they maybe hidden. And as you find them and use them to help those around you will as the scriptures say " Well done, good and faithful servant; thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord" Matt 25:23
This promise is amazing to know that as we are faithful over our lives, families, talents then we will be given even more. I know that this is true and I know that as we keep the commandments we will be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment