Sunday, June 20, 2010

Fathers


"We are all in the process of becoming who we will one day be. Fathers and sons can play a critical role in helping each other become the best that they can be."- M. Russell Ballard
I know this in my own life that my father has help me in more ways then I think he or myself realize. I just think back to all of the times that he has helped me do things. Most of the time he would show me how and then would say okay you do it. And I am so thankful for all that he does for me and for the example of him and my two wonderful grandfathers they defiantly have had a great influence on me and the man I am trying to become. I know that it is not all going to come in an instance but through time.
Please leave your comments about your own fathers and how they have helped you out in your life.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you. You have and did have wonderful examples to follow in the role of father. I think your dad is a good example to you as well has your grandfathers. My dad really didn't lecture to much he mainly taught you by example. You just knew he love the gospel by the way that he lived it. I hope that I can be that kind of example to my children some day. Keep up the good work that you are doing!!

    ReplyDelete