Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Knowing God


“In our time the belief that science and technology can solve all of mankind’s problems has become a theocracy. I would despair if I thought our eternal salvation depended on scientific, technical, or secular knowledge separate from righteousness and the word of God. The word of God as spoken by His prophets through the centuries justifies no other conclusion.”- James E. Faust
I really like this quote by Elder Faust, it is so true. If we trusted science and technology to tell us the things of God we would be lost! It really is studying the scriptures that teach us the things of God. I know that as I have study the scriptures and really putting trust in the words on the pages, I have come to know more about God then I ever thought possible. I have come to know that God loves each and everyone of us. I can see his love and kindness in the scriptures and just in how his hand is in my life guiding me through the wilderness of the world. I know that he loves us and will help us if we ask.


Please leave comments and fell free to follow or subscribe, Thank You Elder Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment