Sunday, July 18, 2010

Another day as an Elder

 So I am going to change the way I blog so i hope that it works just trying to be more personal and relate more to the everyday person so any suggestions feel free to let me know .

So this week was really kinda fun I had the opportunity to go to the Hill Cumorah Pageant that happens every year in July in Palmyra NY. It was so much fun I felt just so great there I saw a lot of members of the church there that were in my past areas so it was great to see then. And the coolest part of the whole thing is you get to watch the play for free, and it is so awesome it is all about the Book of Mormon and how it is another Testament of the Savior Jesus Christ. it is just so amazing. so I am sorry i don't have any pictures of the pageant but it was really a great time. It helped strengthen  my testimony of the Book of Mormon and how it truly did happen. I know that it did.


PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS ON THE PAGEANT OR BOOK OF MORMON !!!!!!!!!!!




2 comments:

  1. Dear Elder Rose, I agree with you about the truthfulness of the Book of Mormon. What a great experience for you witness the Pageant and feel of the magnitude that it portrays. Keep up the great work! May the Lord continue to bless and be with you! Best Wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen to all the posts. The Book of Mormon is True and so is the gospel. WE hope that someday that we are able to go with you back to see the pageant and see all the wonderful sites. Keep up the good work that you are doing in spreading the gospel to the good people of New York.
    Love Dad and Mom

    ReplyDelete