Thursday, October 28, 2010

Just To Follow up!!!!

So I just wanted to follow up and see if anybody had an experience helping someone out.... So I have one to start out.. Well we were headed to an appointment and we got there a little early(because we have a truck haha) and all day I had a feeling like I needed to call this girl we have become friends with we will call her Suzy but so I was like well I have a few mins before the appointment and so I called her. And as soon as she answered the phone she didn't sound the same I thought I woke her up but she was actually crying because some one in her life had just passed away from cancer..

And so I learned from  that experience that one there is always some one in need of us, and if we listen to the holy ghost the Lord will tell us who it is that needs some encouragement. And I just thank my Father in Heaven for the chance I was able to be the instrument to help brighten one of his children's day

So now its your turn lets here what has happened in your life and share your experiences on how you have been able to help others..  

2 comments:

  1. I liked your reminder that it doesn't have to be a big thing, sometimes it is the little things that help people the most. Yes, we need to always listen to those promptings. I have had more people help me this week than I think that I have helped people. But I am going to try harder this week to be more aware and help others. Thank you Elder Rose for the reminder and to get us all going. Love your family

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tyler, I have enjoyed your blog! This story is a reminder to find little moments to help others. I saw your sister Sunday and her an I were talking about how soon you will be coming home! I cannot believe it. We will just miss you most likely.

    As far as helping others... my Mom does so much for us when we are here. So yesterday I took time out to help her clean the house. It was more fun and got done twice as fast. I felt better about myself in the process.

    ReplyDelete