Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Another Testament of Jesus Christ


The Book of Mormon Another Testament of Jesus Christ. I would just like to tell you a little about how the Book of Mormon has blessed my life.
It has helped me come to the knowledge that i know that The Church of Jesus Christ has been restored back to the earth after a long time of being in the dark through the Prophet Joesph Smith.
The Prophet Joesph Smith said “I told the brethren that the Book of Mormon was the most correct of any book on earth, and the keystone of our religion, and a man would get nearer to God by abiding by its precepts, than by any other book.”(Book of Mormon Introduction)
It has also helped me come to the knowledge that Jesus is the Christ and that He is the Savior and Redeemer of the entire world. I know that all you need to do is read and ponder the Book of Mormon, then go in humble prayer to your Father in Heaven and ask Him if it is true(Moroni 10: 3-5).
I would also just let you know that I have done this and I know that it works and know if you do the same He will answer your prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment